Dallas Green Card Attorneys
Helping You Become a Legal Permanent Resident
Every year, hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals apply for a green card. At Davis & Associates, we handle these cases all the time. Our Dallas green card lawyers are known for having a total client focus. When you turn to us, we can put our knowledge and skills to work for you and help you achieve your immigration goals.
The Types of Green Cards
If you wish to become a permanent resident of the United States, you must obtain a green card. Green cards give foreign nationals the right to live and work in the U.S., among many other benefits.
While not everyone can apply for a green card, there are a variety of categories that may fit your particular situation.
You can obtain a green card:
- Through family
- Through employment
- Through refugee or asylum status
- As a special immigrant
- As a victim of abuse
- As a victim of human trafficking and crime
- Through registry
Each category of green cards has its own set of filing requirements and instructions. Our experienced immigration lawyers can help you find out if you qualify and guide you through the entire application process.
Green Card Benefits
Understandably, what probably interests you most about obtaining a green card is the right to live and work in the U.S. But did you know there are several other benefits?
Additional benefits of having a green card:
- Once you retain a green card for five years, you are eligible to apply for citizenship.
- You can sponsor certain relatives who wish to apply for a visa or their own green card.
- You can pay significantly less for tuition to attend colleges, universities, or vocational schools.
- You can travel in and out of the U.S. with more ease.
- You can qualify for social security benefits.
- You have greater career opportunities.
- You will only have to renew your green card every 10 years.
- You can make financial contributions to U.S. election campaigns.
Get the Legal Help You Need Today
For competent assistance from caring legal professionals, reach out to Davis & Associates today. Our Dallas green card attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience helping individuals and families navigate the complexities of the immigration process.