Employment-Based Green Card Lawyers in Dallas
Changing People’s Lives for the Better
The second most common way for a foreign national to live and work in the U.S. is to obtain an employment-based green card. If you are interested in applying for an employment-based green card in Dallas, we encourage you to reach out to Davis & Associates for a consultation.
Our skilled immigration attorneys have over 60 years of combined experience and have successfully handled thousands of cases for clients around the world. We would love the opportunity to get to know you and help you achieve your dream of living and working in the United States.
Types of Employment-Based Green Cards
Under U.S. immigration law, foreign nationals have the opportunity to become lawful permanent residents through a variety of employment opportunities. This process is also referred to as obtaining an employment-based green card.
There are five main types of employment-based visas, listed according to “preference immigrant” categories. The particular visa that you apply for will depend on your situation and what kind of work you will be involved with.
The categories of employment-based visas include:
- First preference (EB-1): Priority workers, including persons who have extraordinary ability in business, athletics, arts, education, or the sciences; outstanding professors or researches; or certain multinational managers and executives
- Second preference (EB-2): Those who are members of professions that require advanced degrees or who have exceptional ability
- Third preference (EB-3): Skilled workers, professionals, or other workers
- Fourth preference (EB-4): Special immigrants such as religious workers or retired employees of international organizations
- Fifth preference (EB-5): Immigrant investors who meet certain criteria
Obtaining any one of these green cards can enable you to stay permanently in the U.S. to pursue your professional goals. Regardless of what type of visa you require, our immigration attorneys can help you get the application filed correctly and on time.
Contact Davis & Associates Today
The process of immigrating to the U.S. can be lengthy and complex. Our Dallas employment-based green card attorneys understand the challenges that you may be facing. When you turn to our firm, you can have a team of professionals on your side who are dedicated to ensuring that you have the resources and support you require.